Thursday, March 4, 2010

Worst 24 hours ever?

In the past 24 hours, the following things have happened. Guess which one is made up:

  • My best friend had his car broken into with his wallet and cell phone stolen
  • My future mother-in-law lost her job
  • My fiancee and I have been jerked around by her employer, to the point where we don't know which coast we will be living on in two weeks' time
  • I got in a car accident with my brother-in-law's car, meaning the car will probably have to be replaced. My brother and I received minor injuries and are both quite sore (but thankfully no one was seriously hurt).
  • My sister called me a jerk and asked how my fiancee even puts up with me
  • I rode a unicorn through a rainbow made of puppies while drinking the nectar of the gods at a ceremony celebrating my awesomeness

It's a bad day when the best thing that happens is that no one is seriously hurt. Also, it's apparently a bad day to be someone close to me.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I still like ya!

(And I would guess Heather does too, and your sister despite whatever she may have said)